You're commandeering the Artemis, sitting in that comfortable Captain's chair,
ordering your different officers around to get your mission to a succesfull end.
All seems swell, but you feel like you're missing something,
something to make you whole as a Captain...
Let me introduce you to the "Mobile Command Console"!
This gives you the control over the Main Screen.
Press the red arrows around the ship to get the a view of port, starboard, the bow or the stern.
The respective buttons at the bottom give you the tactival, long range or status screen.
Running it is pretty easy:
1. Download the AndRemote Client
on your Android device.
2. Open the app, go to "Download Layouts"
3. Scroll down to the "Artemis Mobile Command Console".
4. Tap it and download it.
5. Download the AndRemote Server
on the PC that is doing Helm or Weapons.
6. Unzip it and run the .exe-file.
7. In the app go to "Server-Preferences" and give in the IP the server gave you.
8. Start the server on the PC
9. Choose "Load Layout" in the app and tap the AMCC.
10. Enjoy your flight, Captain!
I would like to make a "stand-alone" app of this, but for that I lack some Android-knowledge.
So if anyoneone is capable of coding a thing like this as a proper app, please contact me!
PS: There is "a secret" hidden in the AMCC not mentioned above, can you find it? :)
[Last edited Apr 18, 2013 08:32:09]