The system we have does allow for ratings, awards for good missions, commenting and sorting (limited functionality right now). Mission contributors still need to add version information to their upload descriptions for now until we customize the download/upload system a little more to have custom fields that can be filled in during upload.
Not trying to step on your toes TreChipman. I honestly could not find a site like the one you have going in first few pages of Google queries when I searched by Artemis Missions. The scope of our site is community driven and is focused heavily on Mission Designers and not just people who play the missions. The final site will have some of the following key features:
* The ability to download/upload missions, mods and tools.
* Full community forums for players, mission designers and modders.
* Real time integrated chat room system so you can talk to other players and designers instantly.
* The ability for players to vote on missions and mods, comment and review them (if you are authorized to do so based on your user rank).
* Updated Links list to relevant Artemis websites and videos.
* Space Hookers and Pizza are extra.
* And more... all this for only $19.95! Act now and we'll throw in a free Kralien minion... no scratch that... the minion has eaten the Engineer. It's defective...
Our planned open date is this coming Friday, the 5th.
Mission Designers and MOD makers, you guys get first crack at the heavier material. I need a few Mission Designers/MOD makers for beta testers. If you are interested friend me on Facebook and be sure you add in your friends request that you want to beta test the website. Just click on my name here in the forums and it will go right to my Facebook. 2 or 3 of you should do nicely. Please don't share the URL with the public after testing.
Below is what the front page layout looks like and the forums.
[Last edited Apr 02, 2013 04:58:58]