I am sorry if my program caused you problems. However, this is unavoidable, since its very new and people are just starting to try it out. The more people use it, the faster we get rid of all the bugs.
Regarding the NOT, mission-file-docs says:
VALID: =, !=, <, >, <=, >=, EQUALS, NOT, GREATER, LESS, GREATER_EQUAL, LESS_EQUAL
Problem is, you are not allowed to use "<" and ">" inside attributes of Xml file. This is against the standart and no Xml parser should allow that. Therefore, i decided to only use the text-based comparators, and convert the mission that uses signs to text before even trying to parse it. So, even if you write != in your mission using notepad, when you open it in the editor and save, != will get replaced with NOT. I could probably keep those symbolic comparators not using < and >, but i decided to go all-text, just for the sake of consistency.
On the other hand, the editor displays stuff not as it is in xml. This is for the sake of the user - its obviously easier to read "If x >= 0" rather than "If x GREATER_EQUAL 0". So yes, you will see != in the editor, but NOT in the file, and thats 100% intended.
PS: I have tested and NOT is indeed working fine. So this time, it should not be the Mission Editor to blame.
PSS: The code you copied should run fine. I made a mission file out of it and it worked (two black holes appeared at set intervals and two enemies spawned out of them, however second enemy has wrong coordinates to spawn at but thats another story)
[Last edited May 09, 2012 15:49:12]