New version 12.03.29 + 12.03.30 + 12.03.30.2 + 12.03.31.1
* object's Y position is now displayed graphically, you can change this in Settings
* mousewheel now moves objects on y axis (+ctrl moves em faster)
* ditched checklists and textboxes for a propertyGrid, editing object properties's supposed to be easier now
* added context menu to the map
* added option to move objects to the end or to the beginning of the object list (in context menu)
* added object list, you can now select/deselect objects from a list instead of clicking on a map
* added support for hullID property
* can now edit any object the game can <create> - named and nameless
* new hotkeys
* no more "flickering" of the map
* selection rectangle is now shown
This is going to be it for a while. I'll only update it if some bugs are found. When i'll have a load of time at my hands again, i'll redo this into a complete mission editor. So far, hope it will be of use to somebody :)
PS: EvanHawman, yes i understand instructions are probably not very well written right now, lack of in-program help doesnt do any good either. But first priority if the functionality right now.
When it can edit missions as whole - then i'll make it all fancy, customizable, and with many help tips etc...
[Last edited Mar 31, 2012 13:31:31]